MAJADA PEDROCHE COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on a user’s computer when accessing certain websites, in order to store browsing information in order to facilitate it, recognizing the computer, the browser … Or collecting data for statistical purposes.
In no case are they viruses or systems that are harmful to the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES (source Spanish Data Protection Agency)
1.- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own cookies : They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration. from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
COOKIES USED BY MAJADA PEDROCHE
Duration 2 years.
|Google Analytics is a
tool that helps
to the owners of
websites to measure how
with the content of
Google Analytics, a
web analytics service
provided by Google,
Inc. residing in the
United States with
headquarters in 1600
Duration 10 minutes.
|GID||Session cookie, generated by the website itself, due to the combination of certain codes||OWN|
MAJADA PEDROCHE uses these cookies to be able to compile anonymous statistics on its users through their visits. With the sole purpose of offering better navigation and service to all users who access the website. In no case will the data collected be sold or made available to third parties.
REJECTION AND DELETE OF COOKIES
If despite this information, the user does not accept that they are installed on his computer, he will always have the option of trying to navigate from the “Incognito Browsing” option that most commonly used browsers have, or delete cookies, depending on the browser, as we provide below:
– Google Chrome: Settings -> Privacy-> Content settings-> Cookies.
– Firefox: Preferences -> Privacy
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options-> Privacy -> Advanced
– Safari: Preferences -> Privacy